Which reminds me, I should work on getting better at that too. I made a banana bread for my boyfriend, my first attempt, and though he said it was the best he ever had, I know what it really was. A thick pastry with the consistency of engli
sh pudding cakes. I liked it well enough, but it was no bread I'm used to.
My next attempt is pineapple upside down cupcake, both mini and regular sized. And if I still have too much batter, maybe fill in my new heart shaped cake mold. Molds are one of my many weaknesses. I'll buy them at thrift stores every time, even if I've already got that mold. I can probably make four heart shaped cakes at once now. You know...for when I...need to make four...cakes. So it might n
ot happen now, but it could!
I've been working hard in the studio. Well, almost hard. I've been working in the studio. I've been in the studio. I wish I could capture my progress, but I'm not really a shutterbug. I managed to make one of my art advisers laugh upon first glimpse of my painting. And that was good, that's what I want. Surely it was for the right reasons.
Well, anyway, I'm ready for bed.
Oh, right! The whole reason of this post. Panties! I was looking up panties that I fancy and came across this pretty image and free pattern for something like it. I'm gonna practice until, not only can I bravely prance around in this, but ten to fifteen other girls will too. If my skillzzz are poppin', I'll get chosen to do the lingerie scene for the Caribbean Students Association fashion show! I probably won't, but hey, at least I'm doing what I like, right?


my video adviser couldn't stop laughing at one of my pieces (a version of what i want you to do tomorrow), i was so embarrassed, but i guess that's a reaction i would like...maybe.
ReplyDelete