Thursday, January 21, 2010

WHAT THE HELL?!

One of my paintings got stolen.

I can see why, not tooting my own horn or anything. But it was really the best I did this semester. And it was provocative, so that might have been a factor.

But I don't feel bad about it. I don't. It was a pretty painting but it was on paper. I was going to repaint it on canvas.

And here's where it hurts. I didn't document the painting. I'm begging whomever took it to at least document it for me and send me an email anonymously. They can keep it otherwise.

I have a senior presentation coming up in the middle of February and I just want it to be a part of my slide show.

I'm not even pissed about the water color set or the large tube of titanium white oil paint that was also stolen. That stuff is replaceable. But the topless blonde munching on a thick drippy chocolate covered banana is part of my progression. I just want proof that I did it, that it exists more than just in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment